Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new to the forum. I just purchased a 2002 CR-V for my daughter's first car. Has 169,850 miles everything is checking out fine.
BUT the cover that goes in the cargo area is missing? I believe it goes under the carpet. There is a screw that I believe held it in place, kinda a thumb screw? Are these hard to get? Should I just make one? Thinking of dropping a sub-woofer into that spot?
Thanks all!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hi.

If you have nothing immediately under the carpet, the picnic table is missing. It doubles as the cover.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hi all, new to the forum. I just purchased a 2002 CR-V for my daughter's first car. Has 169,850 miles everything is checking out fine.
BUT the cover that goes in the cargo area is missing? I believe it goes under the carpet. There is a screw that I believe held it in place, kinda a thumb screw? Are these hard to get? Should I just make one? Thinking of dropping a sub-woofer into that spot?
Thanks all!
https://www.collegehillshondaparts.com/ Search for 2002 Honda CR-V Rear Floor Bucket

You should find what you need there, but you may need to spray paint it to your color. Also try Bernardi Honda parts. Those two dealers have lots of parts and sell relatively cheap. Buy body trim pieces for my 2004 CR-V and 2004 Pilot there all,the time.

·
Registered
600 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS for the suggestions, so the part I need is the lid assy. $588! WOW probably why they stole it at the auction I bought the car from!! I will look at local recycling yards or make it out of wood. I think?

·
Registered
600 Posts
If that is what you need I'd search junk yards. However, the dealers I mentioned are good sources for parts. I've used both over the years and never had a bad experience.

·
Registered
579 Posts
^^ Not correct. My 2003 had one. I never ever used it. Make a cover out of 3/4 plywood. That will do the trick just fine.

·
Registered
600 Posts
My 2004 has a table. I use it for tailgating at football games.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATE, I was looking at the local Pick-n-Pulls, and there were a couple CR-V's SO, they offer a service called Row52. Guys that are at the recycling yards give you a call and see if they can't find what you need! I got my table for $40.00!!! I will be using this service again!

·
Registered
600 Posts
UPDATE, I was looking at the local Pick-n-Pulls, and there were a couple CR-V's SO, they offer a service called Row52. Guys that are at the recycling yards give you a call and see if they can't find what you need! I got my table for $40.00!!! I will be using this service again!
Good for you and good luck with your 2002.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts