Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

HR-V e:HEV to CR-V e:HEV

1675 Views 34 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  mrtn
Wonky knees and bad back is making it more difficult for me to get into my lovely HR-V, e:HEV, which I have owned for only 11 months. very happy with MPG of ...... overall average 56. Urban 60-70 extra urban 50-55. (No EV button!!)
So am thinking of going bigger and taller , hence CR-V e:HEV. S/h 2022.
Could you hybrid chaps tell me what I am likely to get as above. (2WD SR) 90% of my use is around Poole/Bournemouth, short trips with 80 mile round trip once a fortnight.
Many thanks.
Colin.
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Banned
CR-V SR Hybrid. 2022. Cosmic Blue.
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks for that reassurance!:(
Any ideas regarding the brake hold Q?
I gather there are some hidden menus, just wondered if I could make it stay on permanently with a bit of delving on the 'dark side'?;)

· Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I did look at it, but there are many problems as far as I am concerned,
1. Not yet ready for EV until charging network is improved.
2. Boot too small for hound(s).
3. None available to test drive locally to Poole and very few available. Secondhand tend to be more expensive than new and new are very long wait.
BTW S/hand HR-Vs are going for more than new as new are not available, Hence my P/X allowance was only £750 less than I paid for it new after waiting 5 months!
So if anyone wants a very low mileage HR-V Advance, in expensive Crystal red, Give Horizon Honda Poole a ring 01202740270 and ask for Jordan Willshire. Tell him I sent you.
They are a brilliant dealership. Best I have ever dealt with.

· Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Bought it!. Picking it up on Tuesday as long as the horn transplant is finished. Replacing the [email protected], pathetic beep-beep with an HR-V pair of horns.
Comes with free service package 'til '27 as well👍:D

· Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I wonder if someone would be kind enough to measure the driver's footwell for me side to side and back to front up to under the pedals.
I'm not prepared to pay Honda's ridiculous price for the rubber mats. So the size would be most useful to enable me to buy some of as near correct size as possible.
I need to know by Monday.
Many thanks.
Colin.

· The. Admin. Istrator.
11,288 Posts
I'm not prepared to pay Honda's ridiculous price for the rubber mats.
Contact either Cox Motor Parts or Holdcroft Honda (Stoke).

Ebay/Amazon/AliExpress all do non-OEM mats too.

· Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Many thanks. Have been trawling the internet but nobody shows sizes. I need as best fit as I can get as I walk dogs in mud, sand and rain, The HR-V original Honda part (which I blagged out of Horizon have a raise welt all round.
I can't repeat the exercise as he has coughed up £175 for the horn transplant, I don't want to push my. luck!

· The. Admin. Istrator.
11,288 Posts
Ebay has loads of non-OEM mats.

They are standard fit, thats why no one highlights sizes.

· Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Lots of ebayers say suitable for CR-V and yet many are different shapes/ sizes.
I'll go to Halfrauds and have look.

· Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Generally accepted joke name on motoring fora. Similar .... Flebay, Briskoda, known as the 'Darkside'.
No offence intended, just pathetic joking :D

· Moderate
2,667 Posts
Okay. I do understand Fleabay because it actually is the flea market of the internet.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.