Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No reason why protection and good looks should not be important.

I also passed on Huskies.
Yupp, as for me I think it would be very beneficial. Because of all the outdoor sports I do. Bringing all the crap inside with the ease of cleaning the liners, Wether it's wiped down or washed. This would be helpful in a long run.
PS.... they do look good!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm happy with my Husky mats. The high lip on the edge keeps the mud and liquids contained, thus preserving the look of my carpet.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Nice, I think they look great! I have OEM mats in my wife's CRV and WeatherTechs in my Civic. The OEM mats are alright, but definitely not as good as my WeatherTechs.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice, I think they look great! I have OEM mats in my wife's CRV and WeatherTechs in my Civic. The OEM mats are alright, but definitely not as good as my WeatherTechs.
Thanks Coastie05!
Definitely a good investment.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I looked at Huskies. Good coverage. About the same as other liners. Better than Honda's. I prefer the look of Weathertechs. Not as shiny. But they're on the floor. You step on them. So is does it matter? :cool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I looked at Huskies. Good coverage. About the same as other liners. Better than Honda's. I prefer the look of Weathertechs. Not as shiny. But they're on the floor. You step on them. So is does it matter? :cool:
It just looks shiny because it's brand new and the flash from the camera. The color is actually black. I used to own Weather Techs, my issue with it was : it moved all the time.

·
Registered
522 Posts
This is not important, but I was not referring to your pictures. I compared the actual liners. I read in another thread that Weathertechs tend to slide. I don't understand that. Mine don't. Not at all.

But, as long as we're all happy. :cool:

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
This is not important, but I was not referring to your pictures. I compared the actual liners. I read in another thread that Weathertechs tend to slide. I don't understand that. Mine don't. Not at all.

My WeatherTechs in my Civic don't slide either. My OEM liners in my CRV slide all over the place though.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

It' s probably on certain Weather Tech models.
I had an older model way back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have these on my 2016 and they fit, and look great. In my opinion, they are better than WeatherTech which I have on another vehicle.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I need to get a set of the WT liners for at least the fronts as the OEM rubber mats don't cover the foot rest or under the gas pedal !! Let's see - where are your feet most of the time ?? If you thought gas pedal and foot rest, you get a gold star !! The look is more than acceptable IMO. Craig

·
Registered
98 Posts
I racked my brain yesterday trying to decide between the Husky and the WeatherTech. Decided on the Husky because the underside of the mats have the little cleats to help hold them in place. Also because of the lifetime warranty. The X-Act Contour was not available for my vehicle, so I went with the Weatherbeaters. Every place online that I went to for pricing was $180 for the set. But I found it at AutoAnything.com for $126 and free shipping! (2016 CR-V EX-L)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts