Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Honda CR-V EX I-DTEC.
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Bought my first ever Honda after having a Vauxhall for the last 3 cars. It's a 2015 CR-V EX I-DTEC 160 4WD. I received it at the weekend and had a good look over the manual but I have a couple of questions one of which I probably should have asked the dealer at the time. My car comes with the panoramic sun roof. I can't see any section in the manual in regards to the sunroof. I can open and close the cover. However I can't seem to figure out how to open the sunroof itself. Does anyone know if that actually opens? Second question is something silly in regards to sunglasses holder. In the manual it shows a sunglasses holder within the armrest/cubby hole in the middle. However I can't seem to find access to it as per the manuals instructions.

Again, apologies for the somewhat silly questions. Really enjoying my CR-V so far. :)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Sorry I do not have a single answer for you though I'm sure there are many that can and will help you here.

Have fun!

·
Registered
2007 EX-L Front Wheel Drive with Navigation.
620 Posts
Hi Patty,

As a matter of reference from my 2007 EX-L CRV, there is a light fixture overhead just above the rear view mirror. There are two lever, the one on the right turns your lights off and on. The lever on the left opens the glass on your sun roof. On my CRV the sunglass holder is above the front light fixture. Wish I could tell you more. Hope some of this can be of use to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts