Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everybody keeps dying for a lift kit for their cr-v, and i really want one for mine. i have a 97 V, and ive had a few off roading trips and loved it. so far ive done around 20-30 miles, mostly rocky trails. now, i have damaged my V, i cracked the weld holding my cat converter to the pipe leading to my muffler, but got it fixed and its all set. i just want to know what would be the easiest and cheapest way to lift my cr-v. after the lift, id probably slap on some bf goodwrench all-terrains.

thanks,
-ryan

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Well, Ryan, there are many people searching for tons of kits for the Cr-v. I'm assuming yours is a first gen? A lot of cool stuff gets discontinued if people don't buy it. I've had a lot of luck finding stuff on "the find" which is cooler than you'd think. www.thefind.com

You may not find lift kits there, but it's basically a search engine that goes through Ebay, amazon, etc... to find anything for sale. Otherwise, one member on here "Illegal" or Chris I guess may know of brands that carry.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Could you not go with 19" wheels and some truck tires? Not a 30 side wall, but truck tire like they use on off road rigs? That should give you some clearance! Hal:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the only thing that makes me nervous about just throwing on some truck tires is if they're gunna rub against my wheel well, thats whats happening in my friends pathy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts