Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My current car is about to die, and I am thinking about buying a used CR-V. Given my limited budget what are the minimums I should shop for? Do I really need to buy some thing after 2002, for example. Or maybe I need to try and get some thing with less than 100,000 miles? What items, ex: water pump, should I ensure have been replaced? TIA
(The profile info is not correct, I was forced to enter a make and model when registering. I have never owned a CR-V)

·
Registered
11 Posts
In a general car buying experience, I would say always search for something lower than 100k. Granted, these things are just broken in at that mileage if serviced properly and regularly, but you never know exactly how well a car has been taken care of when buying new.

I too am new to the forum and owning a CR-V, but from what I've seen in the TSB/recall and Problems sections of this forum it doesn't seem like there's much that regularly goes wrong with any year of CR-V that has gone/goes unnoticed.

I'd suggest shopping around and seeing what years/models are available, then just searching via the forums and google. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.