Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done changing my differential oil, then I went into the maintenance minder and tried to reset it. I accidentally reset the "transmission fluid" instead. Is there anyway to undo this?

I'm guessing not. When should I plan to change my tranny fluid then?

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
5,018 Posts
Mileage. then others that have your mileage can tell you you are at so many Percent

·
Super Moderator
5,018 Posts
15 K when you hit 30K that is hte change we are not near but under 30 and over 20K and no MM is on.

At 29K start thinking,

·
Registered
862 Posts
I just had oil changed as per maint. minder and it was just under 36k so the brake fluid was changed as well. However, in 36k mi. I have yet to have a service writer tell me I needed to change diff fluid. I mentioned it once at around 24k mi. and was told it was too early to have done. As I've never changed diff fluid under 60k mi. I'm not gonna worry about it. If something happens I have proof that I've brought car in at every recc. service interval and everything has been done at dlr the car was purchased at.

·
Super Moderator
5,018 Posts
If it whines then it's time. that sharp U turn, well on this car what sharp U turn Lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts