Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2010 Honda CR-V and have read that there are some models that have electronics modules that may cause hesitations in hot weather.

While it has been hot here, it isn't abnormally hot now and I still feel a slight "hesitations," or misfiring type sensation, at speeds below 50mph.
I have sat and idled the engine manually up to 2k RPM's and I don't feel or hear anything.

I don't know it is due to the module or just needs a good old fashioned tune-up.

There are no indicator light illuminated.

When I contacted my local dealer, not where I bought the car, I was informed that my CR-V isn't in this particular recall. But, I swear I can feel a slight "Hiccup" from time-to-time. Suggestions?

It also seems to not pull hills without dropping down a gear. Is this normal?

Finally, it sure seems to output a LOT of water from the A/C.
Is this all normal?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Might be too late-but hate to see unanswered queries. From back to front: amount of condensate produced by a/c is humidity dependent, high humidity, lot of "water". Downshifting on a hill is dependent upon the degree of grade of the hill, as well as the load in the vehicle,ie..the more slope on the hill and the more weight in the vehicle--greater likelihood of a downshift. A tune-up on a vehicle that you don't know the actual history of is always a good idea. Hope you already got help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts