My list in order of priority(Instructive that in less than a month with my 2017 CRV EX, I had 6 of the OP items on my list)
1.2. and 3. Light(or other visual indicator) on transmission shifter position( I dont want look at shifter to put in gear and then look somewhere else to verify)
4. Regular but not too freq. Software updates with fixes and minor improvements to the head unit(1 - 2/year)(Id even pay a reasonable fee(not the NAV $300) for these)
5. Atleast an option for Full size spare
6. Rear cargo power outlet (not USB-really miss this and used in 2005CRV)
7. Full Front-back(side) roof rails off the roof(like the crossbars)
8. This one is hard to explain - my 2005CRV front center console/table/armrest had a hook for your takeout bag strap sitting on the pass front seat floor.
8A. Get rid of the bump on floor pass. side(right) of center console it messes w my take out bag balance.
9. Glovebox LED light(really you have lighted visor makeup mirrors on both sides but no glove box light)
10. map pocket on back of driver's seat
11. Another tricky one. The head unit screen is a dust/finger print magnet! My old turntable had a roller/brush (almost like a thick pipe cleaner) that you used to clean records. Something like that could slide into a pocket/grove around the head unit to hide.
12.More front storage, my 2005 CRV had way more around the head unit. I dont like reaching down into front center while driving.
13. AUX port
14. Overhead not side lights in Cargo area - better to see whole area
15. More gauge options on dash display - if youve ever seen the prius you can get tons of tech info from computer
16. Better Honda OEM mud flaps
17. Address having someway to get an alwayson or manually switch power supply, even if its only something easy for a DIYer
18. Full power (2.5A) USB ports all around
19. Means to easily switch between two Bluetooth profiles on the infotainment system
20. Nets/pockets or atleast hooks both sides rear cargo area-maybe you get this on touring?
21. Simpler OEM hitch install(Im seeing stuff like dealer has to Mod the rear trim that makes me uncomfortable)
22. I liked the old full triangle rear side windows(the bottom parallel to ground not sloped up) just a bit better visibilty
23. Memory seat option below Touring(the only thing that almost made me step up)
24. Full android to install apps(but i understand why they dont, but Im not a fan of the nanny state/litigous world)
Still lovin what I got just helping Honda w next years sales