Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 CRV 4WD I have about 160,000 miles and have maintained it all the way. The engine light and the CSA light come on at the same time. I just got a tune up because I was told that would be the issue and it still comes on. When it does it runs for rough and the RPM are all over the place when you are going slow or stopped for a light. However when you are driving at highway speed it is fine. I remember way back when I used to have a mercury and it was a EGR valve which I found out that was the case after several trip to the mechanic? when I traded it in the dealer knew it was a problem and an easy fix that happened to that car. Does any one know what this can be an if it is a similar situation. It is driving me crazy and other wise the truck runs excellent. any ideas I would appreciate it... thanks

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
8,960 Posts
Do you mean the VSA (Vehicle Stability Assist) light?
Well, C is next to V on the keyboard... :rolleyes:

BobbyCaf, you need to get a fault code for us. If an auto parts store can't get it for you, pay for the diagnostic...

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Just for kicks pull the battery cables off of the terminals and leave that way for 15 minutes or so. Then re-attach the cables and see if that resolves any of your problems. Sometimes that sorts things out. Keep us informed of your progress and solution.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts