Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2005 CRV with about 150,000 miles and I'm doing a bunch of simple basic maintenance. I'm going to replace the spark plugs and coils. I ordered a 4 pack of Bosch S.P. and I see a wide variety of options on coils. Ive seen a 4 pack on Ebay for about $40, and individual coils for as much as $70 each (denso and delphi brand). So I'm looking for advice on what I should be paying for a quality part, and trying to avoid a **** product. Thanks!

-Steve

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
My suggestion open a new topic, Sept 2018, last seen 2 months ago, left this topic to go if asked, You are best to get OEM Denso.

·
Registered
2006 CRV EX
147 Posts
I don't understand the beginning part of your sentence. I went to the auto parts store before I read this, because I had time to do the job in between things, and I got NGK because I thought that would be stock. They look quality. Thanks for the Denso OEM info.

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
5,194 Posts
I don't understand the beginning part of your sentence. I went to the auto parts store before I read this, because I had time to do the job in between things, and I got NGK because I thought that would be stock. They look quality. Thanks for the Denso OEM info.
The suggestion was for you to start a new topic or "Discussion", as the topic you have posted to is more than two years old, and apparently the original poster (OP) has not been active here in two months.
Click on the blue box at the top right of the Generation 2 Forum that says "Start Discussion" Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2006 CRV EX
147 Posts
The suggestion was for you to start a new topic or "Discussion", as the topic you have posted to is more than two years old, and apparently the original poster (OP) has not been active here in two months.
Click on the blue box at the top right of the Generation 2 Forum that says "Start Discussion" Hope this helps.
Why would starting a new topic be better? I would think it is better to continue with the old one and keep the history of what another person asked and then what we said. Plus it will be less results showing up for a person searching in the future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.