Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My check engine light has recently been switching on and off. I took it to the mechanic and it ran a p1077 code for IMT (IMRC) valve stuck short. He recommended that I look online for the part and order it myself (maybe from the US?) since they're very expensive around here in Vancouver, and then he can install it for me. I've looked on Amazon but don't really know what exactly I'm looking for. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to order this part from? Or what specifically I need to search to find it on Amazon?
Thanks!

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
12,191 Posts
A YouTube SEARCH provided plenty of hits. Also found one on Amazon.

But, just so you know, there was a TSB stating to replace the SOLENOID that controls it, first. (CHEAPER!) Those are available from Rock Auto.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply!
Yes I believe it's the solenoid that I'm looking for. I'll try Rock Auto then, thanks!!

But, just so you know, there was a TSB stating to replace the SOLENOID that controls it, first. (CHEAPER!) Those are available from Rock Auto.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts