Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering getting an after market in dash CD-Navigation system for my 2007 Cr-v. does anyone have one? What can you suggest? Please let me know. Thanks.

Ray

·
Registered
515 Posts
There are so many after market devices available it is hard to recommend especially when you don't include how much you have to spend...
As rocky says check out Crutchfield's and read lots of reviews.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i installed one from carjoying.com that is designed to fit the civic and look OEM. I actually purchased thru Amazon Fulfillment in case there was an issue. Much rather have a return to Amazon than China. With that being said, I am fairly pleased. I also installed a rear camera too.....that was far more work than the radio.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Depends on your budget which you don't offer.
I'd stay away from "cheap" chinese offerings as they have a reputation for not lasting long and being glitchy.

·
Registered
68 Posts
If its for keeps just get an aftermarket unit for stereo and gps (dedicated, like garmin) and it will be way cheaper than a brandname stereo with gps (kenwood, pioneer) and better sounding (than chinese units) with good resale value if ever.

Otherwise, you can get a chinese unit but dont forget to get the harness wiring kit so you can easily swap out the unit in the future if you it fails/fails to meet your expectations.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts