Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this some time ago, but have newer information after working with Honda's In Car Technology Group on the phone. Here is the issue:

When listening to FM stations there are times when the song display is incorrect. The song title displayed will be something that played some time ago. However, when I select menu, then Song Text, one of two things happen:

1. The correct song title & artist will show there, or
  2. The Song Text option is greyed out. If I wait about thirty seconds it will finally light and if I tap it, once again the correct song & artist appear.
In both cases when I go back to the normal display it still shows the wrong title & artist. This happens on any station, but not every time. I feel this has to be a radio issue since its getting the information from the station but only updating one screen and not the other.

The techs at the Technology Support Group had me do a factory reset and that had no effect on the issue.

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen something like this, or maybe Honda has a known problem with their systems. I also wrote to the service manager at the dealer, but was hoping someone here might have some info that could help me the next time I go there.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
TonyMan
Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums
Honda CR-V Owners Club forum, the best hang-out to discuss CVT, Hybrids, trim levels and all things CR-V
Full Forum Listing