Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
I can only tell you that in US models this function is controlled by a circuit in the MICU (multiplex integrated control unit), which is built into the under-dash fuse panel. There is no separate turn signal relay. My US factory service manual has wiring diagrams and a fairly extensive troubleshooting section on it. It does say that prior to testing MICU functions, you should check the #10 fuse in the under-hood fuse panel and replace if blown. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can only tell you that in US models this function is controlled by a circuit in the MICU (multiplex integrated control unit), which is built into the under-dash fuse panel. There is no separate turn signal relay. My US factory service manual has wiring diagrams and a fairly extensive troubleshooting section on it. It does say that prior to testing MICU functions, you should check the #10 fuse in the under-hood fuse panel and replace if blown. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Looked, thanks for getting back to me,I did locate MICU unit I recently sourced the complete Fuse box controller from breakers yard and working ok now.Thanis for your help.
Mick Iaciofano

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
Excellent. This is the first time I've heard of a MICU going out. Rather expensive, I'd think, for a new one.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
I believe it. I also don't understand why they felt it necessary to complicate life by changing a perfectly good system that worked well and was easy to service for generations by replacing the relay system with the complicated MICU. It makes no sense.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
I don't know about that, but I do know a thousand dollars will buy a lot of turn signal flasher relays.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts