Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a compass/temp mirror in my 2011 CRV. Which fuse box should I tap off? The one under the dash or in the engine bay? I need to tap off a line that has power only during ignition and it seems like an accessory or rear wiper might do. Thanks

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
This must not be a Honda mirror?

I installed the Honda mirror in my 07, same generation as your 11, it connected in the interior fuse panel. I can check the install instructions when I get home this evening, if you haven't received a sufficient reply by then.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine is the basic model. It had the stk mirror but now I have installed a Gentex mirror with the compass/temp function. Just have to wire it up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This must not be a Honda mirror?

I installed the Honda mirror in my 07, same generation as your 11, it connected in the interior fuse panel. I can check the install instructions when I get home this evening, if you haven't received a sufficient reply by then.
Do you have pics of the install on the fuse box? I want to make sure I tap of the right wire. Thanks

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I couldn't get it to load, go to www.bernardiparts.com click on "accessories" under the Bernardi banner, to the right click on "2007-2011 CRV", to the right click on "interior", to the right click on "Honda Auto Day/Night Mirror with Compass", scroll down and click on CRV Install Instructions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts