Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone

Today I installed SmartLiner (Maxliner) floor mats in my V. They mold really well to the vehicle. The quality feels really good, they also have a lifetime warranty and saved me well over 100 bucks to outfit the entire vehicle vs buying weathertech and Husky. I got the lower deck cargo mat, as I don’t ever plan on putting the back seats down. It also comes with pocket liners to sit in on each side of the cargo mat.

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
8,899 Posts
Wow, those look amazing!

I like how the contours just - fit!!

Reactions: CRV157

·
Registered
2017 EX White Diamond Pearl
171 Posts
I have had the Maxliner Maxliners for 2 1/2 years. Think they are just as good/ nice as WT or Husky etc for less...
I did make a heel pad out of rubber backed outdoor carpeting just to make sure the heel area was double protected...

·
Registered
2017 CR-V EX-L w/ NAV
1,057 Posts
How do you know you won't put the rear seats down. Missing out on usable cargo space, unless you have a truck that is.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,661 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Those are very nice looking! I have the Weathertechs and am happy with them, but for the price these look pretty good. I always carry a couple of blue moving blankets back there, in case I ever need to haul something, which does happen from time to time, since I sold my pickup. They are cheap insurance for the interior.

·
Super Moderator
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
8,164 Posts
SmartLiner definitely makes good products.. and at their price points.. they may be the pick of the litter in price+performance right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts