Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Group,
I have a 2017 CRV Touring I would like to add footwell lighting led strips to both drives and passengers side.

I would like them to come on when the door opens along with the rest of the interior lights.

Has anyone made this mod yet if so what wire was it attached to(meaning wire for the dome light circuit)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Group,
I have a 2017 CRV Touring I would like to add footwell lighting led strips to both drives and passengers side.

I would like them to come on when the door opens along with the rest of the interior lights.

Has anyone made this mod yet if so what wire was it attached to(meaning wire for the dome light circuit)
Basically, you should have internal fuse box that has built-in slot for your footwell, since honda sale those as add on accessories you need to find either aftermarket part or get OEM which will be plug and play. I done similar to my Accord .
One thing you can do is go to college Hill Honda Parts site and filter by your car to find footwell. From there, you will see installation manual PDF which will show you which slot you need.
I hope this help.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Basically, you should have internal fuse box that has built-in slot for your footwell, since honda sale those as add on accessories you need to find either aftermarket part or get OEM which will be plug and play. I done similar to my Accord .
One thing you can do is go to college Hill Honda Parts site and filter by your car to find footwell. From there, you will see installation manual PDF which will show you which slot you need.
I hope this help.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Thank You I will give that a try

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Talk to college hill there is not a oem footwell kit for the CRV only the factory one that only comes on with the lights.

Has any one else performed this mod ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts