Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, run a wire directly from the battery´s possitive terminal all the way back to the amp.

I ran it though a rubber cap on the dirver´s side so that it came out under the dash.

Then, remove the radio unit, to run two set of wires. The RCA for the amp signal and one from the blue wire to the amp´s remote signal.

The best place to run this wires without being noticed is through the sides of the car. First, remove the plastic covering that is were you open the hood, and the the plastic were the door closes. Later, remove the plastic that covers the seat belt and then the plastic on the door as done before.

Pull the back seat up, and remove the plastic by means of the screws found there. This way, you can get the cables to the trunk without any problem.

The best place I found fot the amps, is under the table: But I also took away the plastic mold under it. That way, I can have more space.

The amps have three connector. One is the wire tha comes from the battery which is on the poss connection on the amp. The other is the middel one on the amp, which comes from the blue one on the radio. And the last one is the ground, which can be found on any screw that bolts to the metal.

Once you are done, the arming process is the same.

I hope this was helpful. Happy driving.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I attached pics from hi5, and they don´t appear. can anyone help me on that matter? where can I place them, on what site?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts