Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am new. I have a 2003 CRV with 190k mi. The newest of our three Hondas. We are loyalists. I am replacing instrument panel lights on the CRV. Amazingly easy to get apart with aid of you-tube video. Five bulbs burned out of eleven total. All bulbs identical including twist bases. Honda dealer cost is $7.19 ea. Dealer had one in stock and would have to order the rest. Went online and found OEM replacement five-pack for $20 on Amazon. Dorman part #639-002. Stayed away from cheap ones that clutter the internet. Bought two five-packs which allows me to replace all but one. I'm sure the old ones will continue to burn out. Hopefully the one I reuse still has some life left in it.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
5 pack for $20???? They are nothing special, Dorman is no different than the cheaper ones, you just pay for the Dorman name. Those old style light bulbs it doesnt matter where or what brand, all the same.

I bought cheap led replacements and will last just as long as regular bulbs no problem.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.