Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of interest rates are you guys with good credit getting from Honda on 17 CRV's? I'm looking for 48 months manily. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Seriously pezones? My Honda dealer in Indiana said that the best they could do was 3% for 60mos with good credit. And that was TCU....

·
Registered
730 Posts
It depends on your credit rating, as to what rate they are willing offer. For comparison, my credit union is advertising 1.74% for 48 months, 1.99% for 60 months, with good credit.

·
Registered
190 Posts
2.6 for 66m, loan through WF. Unfortunately on the far side of a divorce and credit took a hit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The Honda Financial Bank has gone to crap, avoid using them at all costs, they are giving terrible rates. Go through a credit union for really good rates, or just anywhere else really.

·
Registered
139 Posts
We got 0.9% through Honda but that was on a 2016. It took all of 10 minutes with the finance guy to fill out the application, input stuff, print and sign paperwork, shake hands and leave. Honda Financial seemed excellent. Yes, I know, this thread was asking about 2017 not 2016 but HF is the same for either year.

More importantly, the OP asked what interest rate through Honda not if (s)he should go to a credit union and what rates the credit union is giving. Yes, it's being helpful but then again it isn't.

·
Registered
2013 CRV EX FWD
2,873 Posts
HF is absolutely great. You're not going to get .9% on a brand new model period. Eventually they will come out with .9% as the model has been out for awhile.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Some of you folks with the 1.9% and lower. Was that on a 2017? The 2016's are ultra low. I could get just above 0% on those. Then2017's are totally different financing. All of the credit unions around here are advertising 3.1% as the lowest on new car 60 month loans.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Some of you folks with the 1.9% and lower. Was that on a 2017? The 2016's are ultra low. I could get just above 0% on those. Then2017's are totally different financing. All of the credit unions around here are advertising 3.1% as the lowest on new car 60 month loans.
I was able to get 2.14% with PNC (needs autopay from their checking, 780+ creditscore, 48months).

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
My 1.49 was through RTP CU here in NC. Assuming you don't work for their (limited and undiclosed) set of employers you pay a one-time fee of $5 to join some travel club. (Such things are a common way to fulfill the laws regarding CU's). However, it should be noted that if you don't live in the area, your membership application must be done via mail, and notarized, so no joining just before leaving for the dealer, and they do not do "up to" checks, so you'll need to send the purchase agreement and then wait for FedEx to deliver the next day.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i've been quoted 3.65% from Honda finance (this is after they hit me with 5.00% /60mo like i'm some dummy), but from what i have heard, it's because my credit is shallow (i havent financed for anything before) and it is the first time that i'm buying a car (apparently having bought a car before helps your rate for honda finance).

at the end of the day, i'm rolling with 1.99% apr over 60 months via a credit union in california :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts