Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

just wondering if anyone has any ideas for my 2001 CRV. I would like a laptop mount and a center councle (for switch boxes). I have been looking and cannot find one. All of them seem to fit a certain vehicle (ie Ford Crown Victoria). If anyone can find one or the other please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
fammer570 said:
Hey everyone

just wondering if anyone has any ideas for my 2001 CRV. I would like a laptop mount and a center councle (for switch boxes). I have been looking and cannot find one. All of them seem to fit a certain vehicle (ie Ford Crown Victoria). If anyone can find one or the other please let me know. Thanks.
Your best bet for a center console would be something made for minivan that has a flat front floor like your V, ala Dodge Grand Caravan or similiar. Laptop mounts will tend to be Crown Vic - they are used as police cars and police have laptops.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Try Galls.com

Look at Galls www.galls.com They may have a center console or mount that will work.

Also look at the small 4 tone Siren Galls has, you may be able to mount it under the Am/FM radio (if you don't have a CD Player there) or in the ash tray space (this may be a little tight) It also comes in a remote mount model that mounts under the seat with a small switch panel that can be mounted near the dash in the spots i mentioned above.

I had this siren in my Ford Ranger Pickup and it was a great!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have the Street Thunder package with the compact speaker and the Galls Light bar package they have with the Galls 90 Watt wig wag strobes. I used this one for a while. http://www.galls.com/style.html?assort=general_catalog&style=VE152&cat=2692 But you have to remove the center tray/table and its a snug fit. I also had to make adaptor bases to raise it up a quite a bit. I wanted it to be really high up. Its no longer in my car though, I am designing a custom console.

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.