Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2010 Honda CR-V and noticed on Edmunds there are some models that have electronics modules that cause hesitations in hot weather.
While it has been hot here, it isn't abnormally hot now and I still feel a slight hesitation from time to time.

I don't know it is due to the module or just needs a good old fashioned tune-up.

There are no indicator light illuminated.

When I contacted my local dealer, not where I bought the car, I was informed that my CR-V isn't in this particular recall. But, I swear I can feel a slight "Hiccup" from time-to-time. Suggestions?

It also seems to not pull hills without dropping down a gear. Is this normal?

Also, I know there is a recall for the Airbag and it is on order and will have replaced between now and the end of August.

Finally, I'd really like to hear about anything else I may need to be made aware of.

Thanks in advance for all assistance! :cool:

·
Super Moderator
3,190 Posts
Go to honda.com and check for recalls using you vin number.
You'll get to see any outstanding recalls for your vin.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I have noticed the shifting when on what I'd consider a relatively small incline as well. My guess is that's normal as the powertrain is designed to not let the motor lug too much or too often. I also notice it shifts more frequently on cruise control than it would off it !! It's all good. Craig

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine is the same, more so when in cruise control. But seems to misfire at slow speeds, but if I raise the RPM's to 2k and keep steady, nothing noticed. I wonder if it isn't a computer glitch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts