Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the CRV of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below:
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. No collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all "legal" modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. You must currently own the vehicle being entered.
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle.*
  5. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  6. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

All questions and comment can be posted Here

Good luck!

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
5,174 Posts
2017 Honda CRV EX-L. Window Guard, Moon guard, Floor boards, All Honda, inside floormat liner by Honda.
Our favorite aspect of this car, ride taken, is just that.

FIshycomics

Reactions: bunkie68 and rocky

·
Registered
1 Posts

2000 CRV RD1 at4wd
1.5'' aerogenics rear spacer
215/75 r15 BFG Ko2
Truhart front upper control arms lift specific
Truhart rear camber arms lift specific
aerogenics pod light mounts
Oem rack (originally a slick top)
Arkenson 64'' roof basket
Some of brand maxx traxs

This car was my first car and I used to hate it till I lifted it my senior year of high school. I've put almost 70,000 miles on it since 2016. We have been on many adventures and have many more to come.

·
Premium Member
2017 CRV EX AWD
1,518 Posts
2017 CRV AWD EX in White Diamond Pearl

EXTERIOR
  • Mugen Front Grill Garnish
  • OEM Honda Front Sport Bumper
  • OEM Honda Rear Sport Bumper
  • OEM Honda Touring Headlights
  • OEM Honda Window Visors
  • OEM Honda Running Boards
  • JDM Honda Fit Turbo Badge
  • OEM Honda CRV 2021 Taillights
  • OEM Honda CRV 2020+ Accessory Spoiler
  • OEM Honda splash guards
  • LED rear bumper lights
  • Yellow LED foglights

INTERIOR
  • OEM Honda Civic Sport Pedals
  • OEM Honda Heated Leather Steering Wheel
  • OEM Honda Touring Leather Knob
  • OEM Honda All Weather Mats
  • OEM Honda Trunk tray
  • OEM Honda Carbon Fiber Illuminated Dash Trim
  • OEM Honda Rear Seat Back protectors
  • Katzkin full leather interior in Salsa red

WHEELS & SUSPENSION
  • OEM Honda Accord 2019 Touring Wheels 19x8.5”
  • Goodyear WeatherReady tires
  • H&R Springs

ELECTRONICS & OTHER
  • Stebel Hi/Low Horns
  • HondaHack
  • Ktuner V1.2
  • Polished exhaust tips

Best memory was driving it down to florida on vaca and getting 38mpg lol
Doing lots of mods & not sacrificing ride quality is key.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Crv 2004, 2.0

OEM Honda beige leather interior

Custom made Suspensions with a 3cm lift by Scorpion sports
18" Black Rhino wheels with Cooper Discoverer ATT 235/55

Custom Made roof rack with an Led.

when driving backwards i have an beep so everybody knows i am coming

Subwoofer Alpine 10"

Pioneer Dab+ 6,2" screen

unfortunately the Exhaust muffler is gone because of the rust so i welded a pipe on the cat so the pipe comes out of the side now. the picture is from a little while ago.

I love how my car is about 11 Cm higher than original (with the tires and the shocks) so i can drive off road a lot better and my mirrors are higher than the original mk2 so i can drive over the other mk2 crv mirrors without scratching.

·
Registered
2018 CRV EX
24 Posts
Sandstorm beige metallic 2018 EX I added weather tech hood protector, headlight film with UV protection. Honda door ding side panels. Carbon fiber license plate holder in back. Bump protector license plate holder in front. mud guards, door guards, Canvas seat protectors weather tech floor mats and blue light CRV lighted floor entry in front. It's a safe sweet ride with pep in it's step.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone here's my 1st Honda since I was a little kid and had 76 XL100 lol. Gotta say really like it so far and really love the gas mileage says it is averaging 28.2. I got it from a little older ladies family literally only driven to church on Sundays her an her son in 2010 brought it brand new it's always been serviced at Honda never in accident and a sweet 54k on the odometer only bad is 1 little ding in rear quarter that I am still pdr'n as I type this. I just titled and registered her 2days ago and already she is starting to get her make over done up. So far even though they said fluids were done changed the oil cleaned her engine and just made appointment to have the windshield tinted. Next week thinking I will drain an fill the radiator an trans my reason behind joining so I can look for tips and insight on things to watch I really like to know what I am driving.
1st is pic from the 1st look at the girl as I drove up
2nd is a pic of her just playing hide an seek when I got back some oil to do her change
3rd is after I cleaned her up a little under the hood should've taken the pic after I was done detailing

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here's my 2015 CRV Touring in copper sunset metallic color. It's currently stock, but I'm gradually putting some money aside for upgrades.
My priorites are the audio system, which in it's stock form does the job, but is nothing to write home about. My plan is to install Morel speakers all around, along with a small Morel 8" to 10" sub, a Morel class-A 4-channel amp for the 4 channels, along with a Morel class-D amp for the sub. My goal is quality over quantity, and the ability to keep the stock look, so as not to attract attention. Also upgrading all the brakes to EBC slotted discs and ceramic pads. Also planning to upgrade the front/rear suspension with better quality components, and lower the stance a bit.

Cheers everyone!
Gaëtan (Gates)

·
Registered
2 Posts

my 1998 honda crv LX, as you can see its been in a fender bender, but it was like that when i bought it, i put new headlights and left fender on it, but other than than and the 2 din pioneer i installed its all original, its never had one thing replaced on the engine, the 269,000 plus miles are all earned, still it doesnt use a drop of fluids, doesnt rattle, knock, ping, or pang, im the 2nd owner, the first didnt take care of it but i sure will.

Moderator Edit: Only 3 Images allowed. Refer to the rules. Thanks. TDK.

·
Registered
2 Posts
  1. My work in progress for My Wife. Her pride and joy. Not Your average 2020 CR-V. New to the CR-V Owners Club. Hope You enjoy
  2. Would love to post the work in progress. I have kept a timeline for My own love of creation.
  3. Fondest Ride.... Spending time taking rides with My Wife
  4. Vanguard Bull Bar
  5. Creed LED light bar
  6. Self designed Hood Decal
  7. Attached Hood Vent detail
  8. Graphics by Fullintensity Grafx ( Great Decal Work ) ( They helped come up with a custom design and size )
  9. PIAA Sport Horns ( Custom Mounted Myself )
  10. CRV Crome rocker panel inserts
  11. Monster Claw marks on the front and rear
  12. Recently installed Running Boards ( Pic not posted yet )
  13. Exhaust tips
  14. Superman Logo on the back window
  15. 147134

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here’s my 3rd Gen V.
-20inch Strada Wheels wrapped with Pirelli Tires
-MaxspeedingRod Coilovers
-TruHart Camber Kit
-Weathertech Window Visors all around
-DNA motoring Blackhousing Headlights
-Ebay Brand Fog light assembly
-LED 6000k exterior and interior lights
-Switchback Dual Fog LEDS @6000k&3000k
-Broadway Mirror
-Red H emblems front, rear and steering wheel.
-Paint Job
My favorite thing about my V is it being the rarest one in my City with it stanced like how I have it. I have not yet seen one similar to my set up. &also lowkey obsessed with my dual color fog lights🥰

·
Registered
2004 CRV EX - Manual in Black
7 Posts
Here's my second gen 04 Ex with manual tranny. It's completely stock with stock rims, and everything. Well over 200k miles and still runs just great with original engine and transmission barring the clutch. It's my first car, and I've babied it and have replaced parts as they've broken. It's got dings and dents here and there, a foggy head light too. But hey, it starts, and does everything I need it to.
Actually just waxed + washed today, so it's perfect for a few photos
20210430_155823.jpg

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
11,006 Posts
Nice! But the road wheels are NOT original equipment. (The spare is.)

We have Acura TL wheels on our '06.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
11,006 Posts
It wasn't a criticism!

·
Registered
7 Posts
It wasn't a criticism!
I know, I just assumed everything was stock. But that explains why my spare looks different, going to need to find a new rim and tire to match everything else lmao. Should do so anyways since the spare is not roadworthy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
In that case, the wheels aren't stock, but I have no idea what they are lol. I bought this thing 3 years ago.
They look like 2003 Honda Accord Coupe stocks.
I know, I just assumed everything was stock. But that explains why my spare looks different, going to need to find a new rim and tire to match everything else lmao. Should do so anyways since the spare is not roadworthy.
I believe the rims you have on there is 01-02 accord coupe stocks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
They look like 2003 Honda Accord Coupe stocks.

I believe the rims you have on there is 01-02 accord coupe stocks.
Hmmm, good information. My friend has a 2003 accord and he just got brand new tires. Maybe he won't notice if I do a little swap lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.