Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I am new to this forum and have read much about enabling the contact list from your iphone to the nav system. I have spoken with both Apple and Honda - you just cant do it. That's is - there is no more - if you have an iphone, you cannot import your contact list because the iphones bluetooth system does not support this type of transfer. If only I had of known...... can you manually type in contatcs? I don't think so.....

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
I had this problem previously with my 2013 Honda CR-V and iPhone 5, I installed version 6.1 on the phone a couple of days ago and now everything works fine.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting - we must have a different system in Australia in the vehicle - because even Honda says you cant do it - it is very frustrating. I have even downloaded version 6.1 - but nothing helps. Apparently the iphone bluetooth system does not transfer the type of data required for this system- only voice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jacadda - I can confirm the same problem - 2013 CRV Vti-S 4WD auto here in Perth - no go with contacts from the iPhone. I have noticed some other differences between what I have seen on US youtube videos and what I can do in my car - e.g. just simply trying to put wallpaper photos on the iMID - I just don't get the same menu items as in the US videos. Could still be doing it wrong I guess. But I suspect there are some real differences between US and Australian models.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts