Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have a 2016 Honda CR-V Touring and would love it if Android were better supported. If I'd known of the mediocre support for Android I never would have bought the vehicle. I was mislead by the selling dealer.

·
Registered
192 Posts
My friend had both a civic and crv LX and the system hates the phone. I'll ask her if the other Bluetooth app worked better. I read that it has to do with contact syncing.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
The wife and I have iPhones and haven't had any issues in our CRV EX. Awhile back I was having an occasional cut out on my Civic LX, but it works fine now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
In the UK, we have Honda CONNECT system. My new CRV 1.6 iDTEC Manual EX (DAPS) does not like my iPhone 5s, I purchased the HDMI and Apple Lightning cables, despite this I can't access the Honda or iPhone apps.
I also wanted to be kept up to date with appointments and reminders set in my phone through the in-car system, but Honda Tech tell me the Calendar and Reminders are 'standalone' apps, SO WHAT WAS THE POINT:mad:!
This is my third CRV and have supported Honda, but each department doesn't appear to effectively listen to their customers. What happened to their motto 'making things better'?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts