Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the Philippines as well as in the U.S and I own 2 CRV's with the same model year (2006). Can I take the front passenger seat from the Philippines and replace it with the U.S and put the Philippine seat on the U.S car. The passenger seat in the Philippines can fit 2 people making the occupancy in the front to 3 people (making 6 in total). Can this be possible? Also there is a third row seat in my Philippine CRV that is removable. Can I put that into my U.S spec CRV? Thanks for support and my bad English.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If bolts are there in place I don't see why not. Question for you...some of us wants to get the xenon hid headlights that are not offered in the US. Can you get them and sell few of them to some of the members for 3rd gen crv?

·
Registered
15 Posts
If bolts are there in place I don't see why not. Question for you...some of us wants to get the xenon hid headlights that are not offered in the US. Can you get them and sell few of them to some of the members for 3rd gen crv?
yes! that is a great question!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah can we get an update on the HID

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a cousin checking the price and shipping cost for the headlight assemblies with the HID projectors for a 2012 from the Phillipines. I will update when I get the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts