Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2001 CR-V Automatic Tranny. LX model. all outside plastic trim. Motor been replaced with JDM ? But all else is factory, cloth seats , spare on rear door. swings out door hatch. Thank you for your help

RiverPirate

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, Just retired my 1985 Jeep Cherokee. Im wanting to add lift (maybe) not going crazy just inch or so, I need roof rails ( window mount they call them I think and a Bull Bar. I do a lot of canoeing, camping, sailing, hiking , hunting and caving. Which results in trails. Not offroading hard core just off road trails mainly. So another inch or so clearance would be nice. After my Jeep I feel im sitting on the ground. lol

RiverPirate

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This weekend I will be dressing up the wheels by painting them Soft Iron grey, adding Roof Bars and a Rack, custom making a Bull Bar and adding lights . I'm excited to see the rersults for sure

·
Registered
17 Posts
cheap mod

if you like LEDs, I found a box of 10 for $10 on amazon that fit the front running lights, rear side-marker lights, license plate light, it didn't say on the box but fit my reverse lights too. cooler light, less power, and they're brighter than factory.
they have newer models out, and of course you could spend $10-$30 on a pair or even a single bulb of higher quality, but man these look killer
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JRE38EA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

DSCF0033.jpg
DSCF0034.jpg
DSCF0032.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts