Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Manuals available for download are bootleg copies of copy written materials. The CRVOC does permit the posting of links to such manuals.
Oh, okay, sorry I didn't know.
I just downloaded the dealer version for my 2012 Focus on a Focus forum.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I've been google-ing to no avail.

Thanks in advance.
For most repair/maintenance projects you can get by viewing videos on youtube and posts on this forum. Pair these with the Ford manual you have, it may give you a good starting point. There are similarities in the basic operation of components. Hoses and wires may be routed differently, but the start and end point have similarities.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right now I just need to know how to pull off the trunk door / hatch interior panel so I can attempt to knock a dent out from the inside.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Right now I just need to know how to pull off the trunk door / hatch interior panel so I can attempt to knock a dent out from the inside.
I feel your pain dude. I've been trying with no luck to find a procedure for replacing my front passenger door on my 2007. You would have thought that, someone, by now, would have posted where the info lies. I mean the gen 3's are old now. My VW and Chevy truck sites are waaaay more helpful. At least some folks responded to your question.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts