Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2014 EX-L with Navigation. The above trick does not work as advertised for my model.

I have the i-Mid screen and the Navigation/Radio/Backup Camera screen. The button combo for "[Menu], [Menu] + [Source]" is only available on the steering wheel controls, which operates the i-Mid. The i-Mid will show a black screen with the "camera grid/alignment lines", but since the camera is not displayed on this screen (only the Nav screen), this doesn't work. Anyone else tried this on a 2014 with Navigation?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I have a 2014 EX-L with Navigation. The above trick does not work as advertised for my model.

I have the i-Mid screen and the Navigation/Radio/Backup Camera screen. The button combo for "[Menu], [Menu] + [Source]" is only available on the steering wheel controls, which operates the i-Mid. The i-Mid will show a black screen with the "camera grid/alignment lines", but since the camera is not displayed on this screen (only the Nav screen), this doesn't work. Anyone else tried this on a 2014 with Navigation?
I have a 16 EX-L without navigation and it does exactly like yours. I was disappointed.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts