Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've got a 2015 CRV EX, I was wondering if there was a way to display the total number of miles i've driven and the range left on that tank? I don't care for the need to display Trip A or B.

·
Super Moderator
3,202 Posts
I think you need to pull out the owners manual, or review Honda's great on line videos.
Pressing that little stalk coming out of the instruments cycles you through total miles/trip A/trip B. Range can be displayed in the imid.

·
Registered
91 Posts
So i've got a 2015 CRV EX, I was wondering if there was a way to display the total number of miles i've driven and the range left on that tank? I don't care for the need to display Trip A or B.
Not sure this is what you're asking for. See pic, range with total mileage below.

Disregard touring has a slightly different display than the EX model.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have it on my 2008. Just need to push little knob in, on the dash. The one that changes light brightness on dash lights. If they still have it on your model. Has to be a way, way too much crap you don't need anymore. If you can display A or B miles, there has to be a total mile

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure this is what you're asking for. See pic, range with total mileage below.

Disregard touring has a slightly different display than the EX model.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
That is exactly what i wanted displayed all the time but i guess it's not available on just the EX model because all i get is A,B, oil life, total miles and the something else that i'm not interested in.
If i switch to total miles, then i lose out on the range being displayed but it'll show me the range if i'm on trip A or B.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Isn't the EX the same as a EX-L? My 2016 EX-L has the miles remaining and the MPG on i-MID screen in the upper middle while the total miles driven is displayed along with the trip mileage is displayed on the speedo. It shows up as you change screens from the buttons above the radio controls on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Incidentally I am reading this thread while I am told, about my Honda CRV EX-L from the local dealer, that the display cannot be converted from miles to kilometers, from gallons to liters and from Fahrenheit to Celsius temperatures.

I am moving abroad and in need of having displayed the figures of the computer in ...not the American system...!
On my Honda Insight, you access the navigator and switch from miles to kms etc. but on my EX-L 5AT they say they cannot access the system..

It should be just a software update....or replacement.... because they sell the same CRV ex-l in Canada and Europe....!

If anyone has a suggestion about this, he has a beer paid :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts