Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 EX.I am not talking about the brake light but the two horizontal stripes. I know they will be on in the night time or the headlight is on. But the question is, how can I set it to be always on to serve as a daytime running tail light?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
All I can say is that doing that would probably require some quality time with the wiring diagram. But I'm not entirely sure it would really be that useful. The white DRLs in the front really stand out and help people notice your vehicle. Red taillights in the daytime I don't think are nearly as attention-getting.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Maybe getting these will get you noticed as for warranty issues dont worry about it.
The warranty company has to prove any install is related to the damage caused by the item. Get good quality parts. I am also thinking about doing this set up. Getting rear ended is no fun.

https://youtu.be/z3ogFhD214k

·
Registered
294 Posts
Sounds like the parking light position is what you need. But you only want the rears, not the front parking lights or side lights. In some states driving with parking lights only is illegal. I am not a lawyer and do not know how just the rear running lights would be interpreted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts