Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

It is my first Honda, I have used European Cars till this one, Could you please share the procedure for getting the doors auto lock while driving ? I found settings are on iMid display for U.S Models but nothing about the european ones.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Should be in your manual. I did the opposite on my 09 and found the instructions there somewhere.

Personally I like controlling my locks my way, this is why I disengaged it.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I can't remember off the top of my head, but it is in the manual. I have mine set to lock when I shift from park, however, I usually just lock it as soon as I get in.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Many forum members can write it down here so you will know. I can also. However, and not being mean or such, you really do need to read your owner's manual completely. Check the index for a clue where to find what you want to learn about. Your manual is most important 'tool' that you can ever have. Research first, if no luck, then ask us a question.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm very disappointed that everyone missed the point of difference in European models. Some of us accused me of not reading owners book.

There is no such menu in iMid Display as mentioned in video ,this is European version manufactured in UK.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm very disappointed that everyone missed the point of difference in European models. Some of us accused me of not reading owners book.

There is no such menu in iMid Display as mentioned in video ,this is European version manufactured in UK.

Thanks all.
IMO, you're post was not very clear. You said "I have used European Cars till this one". So what is this one?? :)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
IMO, you're post was not very clear. You said "I have used European Cars till this one". So what is this one?? :)
I agree! Not very clear whatsoever. What I took from that is that the OP used to drive BMW, Audi, Mercedes, ect.

·
Everything in Moderation
7,731 Posts
ANOTHER reason to fill out the Location...in your Signature, along with the exact year and model of your CR-V.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts