Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Honda CR-V EXL
157 Posts
I don't know about the price of the vehicle but let me tell you about doc fees. Depending on the volume of business a dealership does they have an office clerk take all the paper work on vehicles sold in the last day or two to the MVD (DMV) to process the paper work. She (the clerk) could be taking a couple or if it's a large dealership she could be taking a dozen or so and if the dealership has their way they will be getting $500.00 for each transaction she takes to the MVD. It has cost the dealership probably $15.00 in the clerks salary to make that $500.00 X the number of transactions. I would make the best deal I could on the price and when it came to signing the paper work draw a line thru the $500.00. Go to the bottom of the page and subtract $500.00 from the agreed total and tell them that's all you'll pay. They will come back with: It's automatic, it's even printed on the sales agreement. Tell them no. It's a rip off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts