Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I picked up my very first Honda ever yesterday, a 2017 CR-V Touring AWD in Crystal White with Black Leather from Pasadena Honda in California. This was a collective family purchase orchestrated by my wife and our need for more space, but I must take some credit in picking the CR-V. I've been waiting for a car like this for years and I'm happy to see Honda entering a previously high end market space at a price that us "normal folk" can afford. Forgive my past assumptions, but I just don't feel like I'm driving a Honda when I drive this CR-V... So we bought it. :)

See you all around!
-Alex

·
Registered
600 Posts
Good choice I also have a Diamond White Pearl with black leather, except it's an EX-L.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new '17. You'll love it more each day! So many fine features.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! This is a great and informative forum. I have learned new things just reading the various threads over the past 3 plus years.

The crystal white with black leather must be so nice to view. My 2007 has 166 hp, I would imagine the 2017 has it in the 180's by now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts