Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats new for Jan 09 Trevor? How bout the Honda OEM alarm for the 1st gen hehe. I'm really wanting to put an OEM alarm on my V but it seems kinda pricey hehe.. Please? :D At least dropping it to cover the cost of shipping? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Whats new for Jan 09 Trevor? How bout the Honda OEM alarm for the 1st gen hehe. I'm really wanting to put an OEM alarm on my V but it seems kinda pricey hehe.. Please? :D At least dropping it to cover the cost of shipping? :rolleyes:
The bad news there is when I checked on the pricing it turns out that the current pricing on the site is too low (it is currently at what the CRVOC price should be)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bad news there is when I checked on the pricing it turns out that the current pricing on the site is too low (it is currently at what the CRVOC price should be)
Oh really? shocks, Ok then maybe I'll be ordering one of these alarms while you guys still have them (and at that price) :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Oh really? shocks, Ok then maybe I'll be ordering one of these alarms while you guys still have them (and at that price) :D
The price on the site shows the new price but if you add it to the cart it will still show the lower price in the cart for a couple more days :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holy smokes. I was shocked to see the new price but thanks for the couple days grace period. I'm ordering one asap.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just Ordered A Bunch

From HandA... U guys are the truth man. Prices better than most. Service awesome... and STILL have nice stuff for the 1st Genners. Lovin it. Keep up the wonderful selection and attitude, I have bought almost all I can for my model that you have up on the site!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts