Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter September's CR-V of the month Challenge HERE
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this Forum needs a Joke section.

I'll start:

Brian lives in California. He was sick of the world, of Covid-19, Inflation, Russian belligerence, China, global warming, racial tensions, high crime, school shootings, and the rest of the disturbing stories that occupy media headlines.

Brian drove his car into his garage and then sealed every doorway and window as best he could. He got back into his car and wound down all the windows, selected his favorite radio station, started the car and revved it to a slow idle.

Two days later, a worried neighbor peered through his garage window and saw him in the car. She notified the emergency services and they broke in, pulling Brian from the car.

A little sip of water and, surprisingly, he was in perfect condition, but his Tesla had a dead battery.​

Registered
In Washington DC, outside the Senate and House Office buildings in the parking lot across the street ; a Congressman is on his hands and knees. A group of Senators and Congressmen see him and ask "what are you doing?"

He responds "I lost my car key - I am looking for them"

Soon there are 30 Congressmen and 20 Senators on their hands and knees looking for the keys.

A few minutes later a secretary comes by and asks "what is going on?"

One replies - "the Congressman lost his keys?"

The secretary ask "are you sure you lost them here?"

"No" replies the Congressmman " I lost them in the alley over there - the light is so much better over here."

Premium Member
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
Did you hear ?
They'er not making 12 inch rulers any longer.
Yep.. they only make the foot long variety any more. :ROFLMAO:

Then we have the upcoming generation of youngsters who mostly likely respond with: "wutz a ruler?"

My response would be: "that is a stick I used to use to rap my 8 track tape player with to get it to stop skipping, and when not used for that, I put it under one leg of my turntable to address a weird wobble when it plays an LP for me. I guess I could also use my old slide rule".

Kid's response: "wutz a slide rule??"

My response: "it's a log/linear calculator, made of bamboo and plastic."

Kid's follow-up: Do u charge it with a USB cable, or do u have to put batteries in the slide rule? And, wut size batteries?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts