Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2011 EXL & 2015 EX
551 Posts
Star Wars fans have laughed for literally years at some of the lines in these movies- now this comes up.

Yep- Luke finally made it to Tosche station.......

NOW - while we are on this subject?????......Did any of you watch "ANDOR' yesterday? The first 3 episodes were released and now 1 per week for the next 9 weeks.

I watched 1 & 2....and quit- it was so bad. I don't know what is going on with Disney- but they completely screwed up 'Boba Fett'- and now they are killing Andor before it gets out the gate. Dull boring stuff that no one can follow. They sure are wasting a ton of $money$. Very Disappointed :mad:(n)(n)(n)

·
Registered
787 Posts
I watched 1 & 2....and quit- it was so bad. I don't know what is going on with Disney- but they completely screwed up 'Boba Fett'- and now they are killing Andor before it gets out the gate. Dull boring stuff that no one can follow. They sure are wasting a ton of $money$. Very Disappointed :mad:(n)(n)(n)
I though the same - I watched all 3 and said this sure doesn't seem to make sense. I will watch the 4th episode next week and if it is as bad - no more. No valid setup for too many story lines in one series.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts