Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
New here, so I don't know what's been done previously. If you put vent visors on special, you have a sale!

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
unfortunately, we can't even get the mats for the manual transmission models anymore.
any other suggestions for the first generation models?

Passenger Side Armrest (Cloth), Cargo Mat, Tailgate Net, Front Splash Gaurds, Stainless Exhaust Tip, Wheel Locks, Gas Cap Holder, and Tweeter Kit.

Any of those would be great.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Body Side Moldings are install. My items were shipped 2 hours after placing my order. GREAT service (and price), thanks H-and-A!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Start Listing...

My request is start listing more maintenance items for the gen 3s.

Some of our members are pushing 30K-40K on their 07s. Do me a favor and start listing crush washers for the rear differential, and automatic transmission.

I spent about an hour looking for a crush washer part number for a gen 3 automatic transmission drain plug this morning for a member's request. I can't find the number any where but you have the washer listed for the 2006 models. Please update your 2007-2008 listings.

You also might start to consider listing brake pads and serpentine belts also. How fast time flies!

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
July special request

I put my vote in for the spoiler. I got the body side molding and roof rack some months ago from H and A, installed very easily w/ the instructions given.

Jeff
08 EX

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You also might start to consider listing brake pads and serpentine belts also. How fast time flies!

Thanks!
okay, we now have:
oil filters,
drain plugs
drain plug washers
transmission drain plug washers
differential washers
wiper insert refills
pollen filters
engine air filters
spark plugs
brake pads
serpentine belt
transmission filters
motor oil
ATF-Z1
Dual Pump Fluid II
Power Steering Fluid
Antifreeze
Brake Fluid
Windshield Washer Concentrate
Spray Cleaner & Polish
Glass Cleaner
Shin-Etsu Grease
Shop Manuals

Genuine Factory Honda CRV Accessories

·
Registered
3 Posts
August Specials

Any chance of getting the spare tire cover (with the molded black plastic that says CRV with two indented lines under it-reg $85.20) on the lst for an August special? Or how about the chrome license plate that says CRV("block")? Thanks........;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts