Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • Take a moment to enter our new BBQ contest here for a chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card! The contest ends on June 30th, so don't delay!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The June CRV of the Month contest is live, but with some much needed updates. Please read carefully below, as voting especially, has changed.

• You no longer vote via LIKES. The last week of each month going forward, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote. This is a more traditional way of running things and based on feedback, will be a welcome change.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • You can enter 3-5 pics of your ride. I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

All questions and comment can be posted Here

Congrats to May's CRV of the Month winner, @crv___mods!

-Mike

·
Administrator
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Two things.

The poll will go live on the 24th.
This is the final month without a theme. Starting in July, I will be rolling out themes to spice up the contest.

-Mike

·
Registered
2019 CR-V Touring
77 Posts
2019 Touring (photos at end)

Added:
OEM floor mats and cargo tray
Winter tires on steel rims
Sharkskin paint treatment
Dash cam
Center console wood trim ala '20 model
Window rain guards
Roof rail cross bars
Collapsible (folding) organizer
Rear seat dog hammock for Jaz

That's about it. More I'd like but $$$. Love to drive it, comfortable, responsive, peppy enough for me. Great in the winter here in rural southern Ontario, Canada. Overall: 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
2019 CR-V EX-L - 9600 miles

I really enjoy keeping all of my Hondas looking great. I use The Wax Shop's Cherry Snow Foam in a foam cannon, followed by hand wash with the same soap. The base paint protection is Turtle Wax Graphene Spray Wax, topped with their 75th Anv. Graphene infused wax. I have also used Cerakote Ceramic Trim Coating on all of the rough plastic, trim. It looks better than new without looking greasy. I can't recommend the Cerakote enough....just follow the directions!

This keeps the car super slick and the South Florida rain just rolls right off!
IMG_5251.jpg
IMG_5256.jpg
IMG_5258-2.jpg
IMG_5258-3.jpg
IMG_5258.jpg

·
The. Mod. Erator.
5,759 Posts
@JDMCVR - Maximum of 5 pics as per rules. :)

Therefore your last image has been removed.

·
Registered
2014 CRV EX-L FWD
379 Posts
Because He/ She/ It is a toad I'm limited to year model 2014 or earlier.
I don't need No Jeep (sic).
20210426_151042.jpg
20210426_151004.jpg
20210411_120834.jpg
1.jpg

·
Registered
1998 CR-V EX 4spd auto "Big Green" completely stock with roof rack and front mud flaps
1,170 Posts
This is Big Green. He's a 98 EX 4 speed auto.

Assembled December 3, 1997. First sold in Bend Oregon, February 14, 1998.

234,190 miles now, and 90% stock.
I'm the 3rd owner. I got him in Temecula California, November 2018 at 169,802 miles. BG has been my daily driver, camping, and adventure vehicle for the last couple of years.

Our first big trip was to Yosemite over Christmas 2018, where we got to camp with my dog for free because Congress couldn't pass a budget, but I digress.

Most recent trip was our move to Portland Oregon at the end of April this year. I haven't taken him off road in the new area, but it's in my plans.

Technical details after pics...

Being an EX from 98, BG has:
Alloy wheels
ABS
RT4WD
Camping seats
Keyless entry

I also put on the front mud flaps and a tow hitch. He had the roof rack when he came to me. I've had a removable bike rack on the roof rack recently too.

·
Registered
2011 CR-V SE
36 Posts
2011 SE
Method 502 Rally wheels with Toyo Open Country ATIII's. I have a 1.5" HRG daily driver lift waiting to go on. This is a great little adventure car. It was surprisingly capable in the snow this winter and should do well in the desert this summer. Excited to see it work after the lift.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts