Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Honda truly intends to not have any incentives on the CRV for june. Right now there is the 500 incentive and 500 holdback I believe. A dealer just called me and said after tonight those are gone.

is this true?

will we get a better deal if we hold out longer... a few more months, or will the inventory be really low?

right now we are getting quotes anywhere from below invoice to a couple hundred above invoice, taking into account the incentives.

Wondering if we should just buy tonight....

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you are in canada, go to honda.ca, then auto and go to "special offer" where you will see what promotion your region has from honda. For example, in april and may, we had $3000 off cash incentive. Coz now just 2 days in June, you may need some time for the update. But 2 dealers where I'd been to all showed a binder to me, explaining what promotion for which mode for the current month.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There is a $1,500 June Bonus Dollars promotion in areas of Ontario. It was advertised in a few papers (Toronto Star, Globe & Mail) but is not advertised on the honda.ca website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts