Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup fellas,

So i bought a 2010 honda crv exl in black. i want to change it up and make it different. I'm in jersey i feel like you see them every where you turned your head. I'm lookng to black my crv out. I'm looking for any help or links that can help me out.

i want a new front grill (without the H), ground effects, and anything that i can change to black out the vehicle

links would be great and advice will be helpful

I did google searches for hooked up crv's and i find nothing but the few international CRVS that are hooked up and appear that we do not have access to those aftermarket parts.

please help

Michael

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
You can pry out the chrome H in the front, it has three plastic pins holding it. Only thing is, there's a black plastic H underneath it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
You can find plenty of aftermarket parts on eBay, check out the new LED taillights on eBay and they have them smoked to match your style. There r plenty of add on's out there so have fun hooking it up!

·
Registered
65 Posts
not really any body kits out for this type of vehicle unless you look at the Mugen stuff from Japan. Only options you really have is wheels, running boards, crash bars or any subtle accessories :/ Good luck and enjoy the new ride bro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts