Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I saw that the 2015 has the shaky at idle/low speeds issue but that was ok, didn't bother me.

Anyways, new to this forum. I came from a 2007 Honda Element SC. Loved the car but just needed a 5 seater and something newer. So I picked up the 2015 CRV EX-L new!

Here's what I got for it... rounding the numbers to closes hundred...

27,000 for the CRV
1,500 for roof rack, crossbars, protection package, rear spoiler, window visors, cargo tray
1,500 for the 5 year maintenance package
3,000 Tax, paperwork and all
______
$33,000

2.89% Honda financing

Payment of $526 a month (72 months)

Did I get a good, average or bad deal. I just bought it last night and so far so good!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
maybe I should have posted this in the 2015 what did u pay thread.. but can't find the delete button lol... anyways.. I'm in Sacramento, CA...

·
Registered
520 Posts
You got a great deal.
You got an average deal.
You got a terrible deal.
You got screwed.

Pick one of the above. Too late to worry about it now.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, I'm ok with the price... just kept thinking I could have gone lower when I got home... plus wanted others to see what I paid in case they were looking in NorCal..

·
Registered
'18 CR-V Ex-L AWD & '13 CR-V Ex-L AWD
1,656 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You did well with your purchase. Most important is that you are happy. We love ours more every day. Cheers!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome, another EOC member who finally bit the dust and purchased a CR-V! I traded my '08 Element in for a touring model. Did you try TrueCar.com to see if you got a good deal? Easiest way and most accurate. I paid 31k and added spoiler, all weather mats and splash guards myself. What color? Kona coffee here.....

Enjoy your new ride........

·
Registered
774 Posts
No offense, but I think questions such as this should be asked BEFORE completing the deal !!! I suppose all of us have some form of buyer's remorse when a deal is large like a house or car. I guess all that's important is if you're happy or not !! Seeking approval from others really has no meaning. Enjoy the ride !! Craig

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thx Jesbecause.. nice! digging the kona color too..

Mangumpii - wanted to tell the dealership to give me a day to think about it but at the same time too excited to buy (not the best strategy.. lol).. I was hoping to get it lower but that was the best I could do.. they freaking sold 11 cars that day.. 3 crvs total and this one was already hooked up..

·
Registered
774 Posts
You owe me no explanation to be sure !!! The car is beautiful - if I hadn't just had white for the last decade, I'd have looked seriously at white. Kona is what I ended up with and it's just fine for me. I totally believe your story about the number of sales at your dealer !! I had "saved" 7 used CR-Vs at a St Paul dealer's site - went back 2 days later and 4 were gone !! When I started looking at them, CarSoup showed over 300 used for sale within 100 mile radius of where I live !! Pretty hard to argue with success. A Mpls dealer who does daily ads on the radio station I listen to claims he sold 16 of the new HR-Vs the first week he got them in !!! Cash cow for sure. Enjoy the ride. Craig

1 - 16 of 16 Posts