Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CRV has 18,500 miles on it and all seems good. Just wondering if there is a way to find whether it was involved in the TSB 18-114 recall?

hkpga

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
CRV has 18,500 miles on it and all seems good. Just wondering if there is a way to find whether it was involved in the TSB 18-114 recall?

hkpga
You can ask the dealer you got it from to pull the records if its a honda dealer.
Or just go to your local dealer and see what was done.
If you go on honda and input vin on ownerlink you’ll see the open recalls

If you dont register under you they wont send you the notices

·
Registered
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
4,918 Posts
You can ask the dealer you got it from to pull the records if its a honda dealer.
Or just go to your local dealer and see what was done.
If you go on honda and input vin on ownerlink you’ll see the open recalls

If you dont register under you they wont send you the notices
Yep... make sure that you register your ownership with Honda so they send notifications directly to you. Not sure how to do that, but a Honda dealer should be able to help you.

Get in the habit of checking your VIN with Honda periodically as that will pop any recalls.... but may not show TSBs. A dealer can look up all relevant TSBs.. both pending and applied.

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
5,018 Posts
Sounds like something like this

·
Registered
271 Posts
If this is the recall 'fix' for the OD, I think all 2017 are included then lately all 2018 but it does not mean the car has OD issue if included in the recall. Mine is 2017 and no issue before or after the recall fix was done

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts