Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda CRV Hybrid Touring
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - just a quick note of introduction. We already own a 2013 Accord which has been great. Need a larger car higher off the ground which will allow my mother in law easier entry. We looked at and drove all the competitors and were overall more comfortable with the CRV. We decided to wait for the CRV Hybrid and were fortunate to buy the 1st one available in our area. 300 miles so far and the car drives beautifully. Will keep everyone posted if we experience any issues or problems.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Only done 250 miles in mine
The only thing I am unhappy with is that on some roads there is more tyre noise than I would like
But here in the Uk the roads are in awful condition
So I will just turn the radio up

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Floatin' Pizza Slices
4,766 Posts
The only thing I am unhappy with is that on some roads there is more tyre noise than I would like
Slightly off topic, but I know what you mean re the road noise on our awful British roads!

Be grateful you dont have the bigger 19" wheels like I do!

And a warm Hybrid welcome to the OP!

·
Registered
2019 CR-V Hybrid SR Crystal Red Metallic
330 Posts
Have you checked tyre pressures? My Hybrid had 40psi tyre pressure when I drove it from the dealership. The tyres were Bridgestone Duelers which I found ok for noise but a bit jittery on some road surfaces. I normally fit winter tyres to my cars but tried Michelin Cross Climates which I intend to keep all year round. I feel they hold the road better but not much change to road noise which I found was good anyway with the original Bridgestones.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Mine has dunlop tyres made in indonesia
I will check the tyre pressures and see what they have been set at
I have had the car a week now and I have adjusted quite well
I would like to find a way to turn off the global opening

1 - 7 of 7 Posts