Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got this from [email protected]
-Silicone Rubber remote cover
-Passenger Side Armrest(hoping install is easy)
-Wheelskins brand Leather Steering Wheel Cover
-Tailgate Net
-Exhaust Trim

from weathertech
-bug deflector (the one on the car broke 2 days ago)

hid extra
- bi xinon hid kit

ebay
-red out tails
-front skid plate

and just got the timing belt and water pump changed

still to come
-fog lights (someone point me in the direction of a good pair for my first gen)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Have fun with your purchases. The armrest install is easy. I found taking the drivers side off helpfull with the measurements before cutting the pass. seat.

I have PIAA foglights on mine. They are rectangle in shape and placed in the lower opening of the front bumper below the lic. plate. If you check out my album you can see all the stuff I've done to my V. OH, I also did the skid plate also. I like the looks of that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see you got the tweeter kit and the retractable cargo cover do you have any idea where i can still get them ?

here is what my v looks like as of today

and my other baby
my scion

my old accord

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Your only chance would probably be E-bay, you'll have to keep an eye out. When I got my tweeter set from my honda service center, they said they were no longer available but they were able to find a set at the warehouse. I consider myself lucky.

As for the retractable cover, I got that off ebay. The box was was pretty banged up when I got it, but only 1 little blemish on the cover itself. I haven't seen any around since I got mine. I do see the other cover from time to time on ebay.

All your cars looks nice, the scion especially:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts