Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, as lovely as the laguna was to drive, I was bored with it and limited by the volume of space in the rear for transporting etc so after plenty of research I took a chance on the CRV.. Just having the clutch replaced at the moment so will have it on the road fairly soon.. Looking forward to it and looking forward to being able to mod it and add my neccesities/accessories to it without fear of crashing the system (cya Laguna!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
forget the mods
So what are you saying.. No ejector seat!? No champagne dispenser!?! No.. no invisibility booster!?!?! Well where's the fun in driving then!? ;)

Haha no I'm not looking to go mad.. Just a few novelty accessories to please the eccentric happy-go-lucky soul in me :) Want to wire in GPS, a dash cam, fashion an arm-rest to clip on to the fold down centre-tray and a few other bits like that.. I got the CRV for a very good price so as far as I'm concerned, this, as the second vehicle i've owned, is a lengthy interview to see if a newer model is worth the extra coin in the future..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts