Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting another CRV. The 04 will soon be our sons. My how nice they are. I like the increase in power plus you get better mpg's. The ride felt very nice and the seats were very comfortable. I'm not big on all the gadgets and what not but I feel the interior was designed very nice. Probably wait until summer of next year or fall and see if we can get a deal on a '14 or just have to buy a '15.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was in the dealership the other day getting a key made.....I drooled over their inventory of new CRV's ...Headquarter Honda in Clermont Fl. must have had 50 -60 of them on their lot... they are really NICE, a few funky colors too .....it will probably be another 2-3 years at least for me (small kids -1 income ) but I "WILL" get a 14 EX - cloth more than likely . These are awesome vehicles .

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Wow, 50-60. Most anyone around me has is 8. They don't last too long around here apparently. We will probably get cloth as well, not a fan of leather and I don't see the 3-4 grand they are asking more for leather and heated mirrors but I do like the nav system. I'm always a fan of black but we also liked the silver and purpleish blue. They had another lighter blue but that didn't look too good. We will probably wait until we can get 0% interest or .9 like they are running now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts