Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Has anyone on here successfully had a K-Pro work in a Honda CRV 2002 -2004 M/T, I know the ECU is compatible because people use it in swaps.

I would really like to speak to someone regarding issues/compatibility, if anyone who has got this working or tried to get it working.

Cheers,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have found the below information:

Supports:pPA - A0# - 2002-2004 CRV 5 speed

So it seems possible... hopefully can find someone who has done it. As I have seen a few turbo Honda CRV Gen 2 on the internet and they must be running something for tuning.

hondata.com/k100

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
If the company supports it then contact them. They made it, they'll be able to help you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have emailed them and awaiting a response, thought id ask if anyone else has had success while I wait.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Actually watching this thread. Im wanting to pick up and build a manual trans gen 2. Happy to see they finally got on board with k tuner for the gen 2.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually watching this thread. Im wanting to pick up and build a manual trans gen 2. Happy to see they finally got on board with k tuner for the gen 2.

So you have had confirmation that KTuner does support the CRV Gen 2? Cannot find it listed as supported on there site. Do you happen to know is DBW is supported or if Cable actuated only throttle bodies?

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
You are the one that posted "supports 2002-2005 crv manual transmission" which is Generation 2 CRVs. I think, especially when your referring to drive by wire style throttle bodies, your referring to generation 3 CRVs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure what you mean Tigris but my 2005 Honda CR-V Gen 2.5 100% has DBW Throttle Body. Was a change between the the GEN 2 and GEN 2.5 Facelift.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts