Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's probably right in front of me, but I can't find the info ... Press the Unlock button ONCE on the Key fob and ONLY the Drivers door opens ... press it TWICE and All the doors open. * How do you override or readjust the system so that by just pressing Unlock ONCE - ALL the doors will open?

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
It's probably right in front of me, but I can't find the info ... Press the Unlock button ONCE on the Key fob and ONLY the Drivers door opens ... press it TWICE and All the doors open. * How do you override or readjust the system so that by just pressing Unlock ONCE - ALL the doors will open?

I just read the manual and i don't think it can be done. All my Hondas with keyless entry have always worked this way. It is Hondas default setting. I would like to have my doors all unlock with one press of the button. But i havent been able to find a way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just read the manual and i don't think it can be done. All my Hondas with keyless entry have always worked this way. It is Hondas default setting. I would like to have my doors all unlock with one press of the button. But i havent been able to find a way.
I just purchased a 2015 LX CRV and all of my doors unlock on the first press of remote.
I have had 3 other CRVs and they all opened drivers door on first press, then others on second press. I was reading this forum hoping to find how to change the 2015 to work that way also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts